Hearing loss is something that isn’t fun. And, there are a number of individuals that suffer from hearing loss. In fact, there is a good chance that at least every person in the world knows someone that is hearing impaired. Sometimes hearing loss is something that just naturally occurs and sometimes it is because individuals expose themselves to loud sounds for prolonged periods of time. Whatever the reason for your hearing loss it doesn’t mean that you need to suffer and miss out. Thanks to technology there are a number of devices like hearing aids that can improve your overall hearing abilities. You also have hearing impaired headphones available to you that can make listening to music and watching TV more enjoyable. However, before you just run out and invest in a pair of these headphones there are a number of things that you need to be aware of.
Looking to make your travel trip safer? While you would want to bring in everything from a mobile charger to a survival first aid kit, there is that one other thing you wouldn’t forget – a rechargeable lighter. Here is the thing – while you might be well accustomed to using your ordinary lighter, they aren’t that safe while traveling. Apart from the fact that they tend to run out quickly, they are inflammable as well, a reason you need to take proper care of them at all times.
How Can a Rechargeable Lighter Help?
With a traditional lighter, you can use it for only a few things.Besides the fact that they should not be brought near kids at any cost, it can even prove hazardous for adults through accidents over which we have no control. But, fire is a necessity at the end of the day. Not only do we need it on a day-to-day basis, but our daily life would also probably come to a halt without it. But, does that also apply when you’re traveling? Well, considering that you need to light fires in a camp to make food, it also serves as a source of light and keeps you warm during extreme cold conditions, it’s most definitely a necessity greater than most other things on your packing list. However, if the dangers of fire can be encountered at home, they are even more detrimental while traveling. It could catch fire anytime in case the matchstick is even half lit, or the wind could blow splinters of fire which could end up on someone. There are a hundred such instances in which fire proves to be more dangerous than useful. But that doesn’t mean we can do without it, can we? The best possible alternative to fire, in the present day and age, is to carry a rechargeable lighter during travel instead of matchsticks or conventional lighters filled with mercury (which, by the way, is highly dangerous too). They are safe, efficient, and instrumental. If you’re not convinced yet to invest in a rechargeable lighter.
The Top 7 Benefits of Carrying a Rechargeable Lighter With YouRead on to find out about their 7 top benefits so that you make sure to carry one the next time you travel:
1. RechargeableInvest in a rechargeable lighter, and you can use for that a LONG time. No worries of the mercury running out in the middle of use. You can charge it once using a USB before leaving the house, and you’re set for a long, long time. These battery-operated lighters use a minimal amount of energy and are hence energy-saving too.
2. WindproofRemember all those times that you had to find a shelter from the wind to light something? That doesn’t apply to rechargeable lighters since the battery-operated flames are uninterrupted by the wind. With fuel-run lighters, it gets tough to burn something right when you need it f you’re outdoors, in weather conditions that won’t allow you to light that bonfire up. It comes in convenient for when you are traveling.
3. Doesn’t Make Any SoundImagine you wake up in the middle of the night to have a smoke, and to light that fire, you end up waking your roomie up too. That’s too much of a hassle to just enjoy a smoke, right? Rechargeable lighters are as quiet as a church mouse and are perfect for when you have to sneak out of the hotel room or camp and enjoy smoke just by yourself without disturbing anyone. You can charge them on the go, any time with maybe just a USB port from your laptop!
4. Free of Butane and Fossil FuelThe rechargeable lighters are the future of those butane and fossil fuel filled lighters that are not only detrimental to our energy budget but also to the environment. Imagine the damage about 2 billion disposable lighters have on earth. They contribute to harmful emissions and even run the risk of setting up fire at a landfill, leading to large-scale air pollution. Wherever you go, you can now reduce your carbon footprint by merely using a rechargeable lighter,
5. Drop ProofSave the lighter from going obsolete the minute you accidentally drop it on the floor, and it breaks and leaks. Rechargeable lighters are not only free of any fluid that is prone to leakages, but they also last longer owing to their sturdy built.
6. Efficient and Light WeightRechargeable lighters are now allowed to be carried even when you’re traveling by air (albeit not in the hand luggage). This means that you won’t have to buy a lighter, which is harmful and short-term anyway, every time you take a flight. As for the weight, these are super light-weight and wouldn’t take up any space as well. Their leak-proof quality also allows you to pack it anywhere.
7. Eco-FriendlyIt’s high time you think about all the greenhouse gases that every butane-filled lighter emits every time it is lit. They are made up of materials that are hard to recycle. Over the years, they break up, leaking any remaining fluid, and degrade to lower bits of plastics which end up in the oceans, no matter where you dump them and eventually harm the environment in a scale larger than we can imagine. Make a sustainable move and shift to rechargeable lighters.
Make Your Travel Experiences BetterYou know that you want to do more on your travel. Rechargeable lighters are, hence, far better, safer, more efficient, and more convenient than butane-filled lighters. They don’t punch a hole in your wallet, so it’s an absolute win-win situation! Reference:
The Apple-owned Beats brand is certainly nothing short of the worldwide phenomenon that owns it. It is undoubtedly a premium brand that sells premium products with indisputable quality. The Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones are the perfect example of a pair of indestructible headphones. They are a costly buy with just a hair under a whopping $300 like any other premium-priced product, but the features and specifications of these beauties certainly justify the steep price. You must think that a flimsy piece of mere plastic must definitely not cost this much but the specs on this beauty make the buy worth it!
Let’s check out a comprehensive review of this product complete with its pros and cons!
AT FIRST GLANCESo, what would you like about the Beats Solo 3? Here are a few of the things we liked and disliked about it. PROS – Incredible wireless performance without any glitches – Comfortable to wear and super light – Amazing sound quality especially when you play modern electronic music CONS – Flimsy construction that is predominantly plastic-rich – Could be better at handling acoustic music – Doesn’t work too well without the presence of an iOS device
FEATURESSo, what is it about the Beats Solo 3 that you would like? We had a look at all that it had to offer, and bring to you its better features that make it worth a try.
1. Excellent Bluetooth performanceThe most fantastic feature of this headphone is its connectivity. The feature is totally automatic on Beats Solo 3. When the headphone is brought near the vicinity of a Bluetooth enabled iPhone, the headphone automatically connects to the iPhone. The connectivity is instant. These are the moments you truly embrace wireless technology. When you connect the headphones to an iPhone, the battery level of the headphones is displayed on the phone. The connectivity is also impressive on Android. There are no breaks or hiccups when it comes to sound, and the quality is also very high.
2. Great battery lifeBeats call their battery charging technology “Fast Fuel.” The battery charging capabilities of this pair of beauty are amazing. It can have playback of 3 hours with just a 5-minute charge. When you first turn on the headphones, you will hear a voice estimate of the battery charge that remains on the headphones. The only gripe with Solo 3 is it still uses a micro USB rather than a USB-C. In the age of USB-C, it is a surprise that Beats didn’t consider employing the latest charging option.
3. Caters to critical music listening, especially the modern electronic musicNot only does Beats Solo 3 look modern but it also sounds modern. The headphones are slightly biased towards contemporary electronic music. So, if you are a fan of acoustic music, then Beats Solo 3 might not suit you well. Beats Solo 3 offers the most pleasure when you are rocking the 21st-century jams and electronic music. There is a certain bass element that kicks in quite nicely.
4. Extreme comfortBeats Solo 3 uses really soft ear pads to give you a really comfortable fit. These headphones are not going to clip your ears as some others do. The cups fit very comfortably on your ears. It actually contributes a lot to the noise canceling properties of Beats Solo 3. The metal rails do extend quite long so that no matter what head shape you have, Beats Solo 3 will find a perfect fit on your head. Even if you go jogging, these headphones are not going to come off. Even though there might be a light pressure you feel in the first few days of use, give it time to adjust, and in a few days’ time, Solo 3 will give you a comfortable fit all day long.
5. High sound qualityThe sound quality doesn’t take a back seat when it comes to Beats Solo 3. The headphones are quite bass loving, and you will feel that once you start to listen to the music, it churns out. The Beats lineup of headphones were never really bad performers when it came to sound quality, and Solo 3 just amplifies it to the next level. The bass is quite heavy, so if you’re not a big fan of heavy bass sounds, you can always adjust it using the equalizer.
6. Good-lookingBeats Solo 3 is made to create a fashion statement. Don’t get us wrong though! They do perform well; they just look awesome while doing it! Beats Solo 3 comes in a host of trendy colors. Even if you own a flashy smartphone, Beats has just the colors to match it! The reason why Beats could experiment with such trendy and flashy colors can be attributed to the plastic build. It just lends a lot of freedom when compared to metallic builds and Beats has exploited this freedom wonderfully. Even if you want to spot a stealth look or a flashy party look, Beats Solo 3 has all the color options that can make it possible.
THE BOTTOM LINE – Should You Go For One?If you have been a fan of what Beats had to offer, you would like this new offering from their stables. It makes all the right noises, and true to its brand, doesn’t just sound great but looks amazing too, making it a great outdoor choice. On the other hand, if you are a music purist, you may not like the Beats Solo 3 much. The tinkering and adjustment means that the raw voice quality is put out and you get a more balanced noise. While that does make for a pleasing effect, it’s not something purists would prefer. Beats has basically taken the much-loved Solo 2 wireless and went on to improve its battery life significantly. The other thing is that it is still quite high priced. If you already own a previous Beats product, especially from the Solo range, you may want to give this one a miss.
Did you know that the U.S. wireless headphones industry is expected to be worth a whopping $5,000,000,000 by the end of 2022. The U.S. and Europe seem to take the major piece of cake when it comes to wireless headphone shipments, but the scenario is going to change in the next few years, with increasing demand in the Asian and African countries. There were more than 368 million wireless headphone sales last year alone. Bose headphones consist of as much as 19% of the sales – and the number if just rising with each passing year. Additionally, newer technologies like noise cancellation and Apple’s Air Pods mean that the wireless headphone market is surely going to get a lot more interesting.
Why Should You Go for a Bose Headphone?If you have tried out the QC series from Bose, you would know that the bass and sound on offer by Bose is something you are sure to fall in love with. Bose has been in the industry for a long time now and is renowned for its headphones with an understated design and nine distinct models. Even though all the headphones of Bose are similar in design, their functionality differs quite a lot. Each headphone and earbud is made of a solid design that is aimed to give the users a complete experience. Hearing aids are crucial devices that enable a person with hearing loss to hear sounds. This device is a lifesaver for all the hearing-disabled people around the world, enabling them to communicate effectively and participate in conversations without any human help or interpreters. Bose came up with the ingenious idea of intermingling the functionalities of a headphone with the practicality of a hearing aid for the people with a high-frequency loss. Let’s dive right in and check out this comprehensive review of the Bose hearing aid headphones with its features and specifications in its entirety!
Existing technology repurposed as hearing aidsThe headphones cum hearing aids or “hearphones” as Bose refers them, are a new and advanced technology in which the users can choose which sound frequencies they wish to block out. This is quite an interesting feature to have in a headphone. Besides being similar to the many noise-cancelling headphones in the market, the hearphones enable users to use Bose headphones as reassembled hearing aids essentially. This implies that people can enjoy the amplified sound of headphones in tandem with serving the purpose of hearing aids. This novel technology resembles a hearing aid while allowing only specific external sounds in as selected by the users.
Bose hearing aids intermingled with headphonesAs advertised by Bose itself, the Bose hearing aid headphones let the users “listen to the world their way.” These “hearphones” let you hear all kinds of ambient sounds in the place you’re at while effectively offering you the choice to block the rest of the noise or background noise you deem unnecessary or distracting.
Features of Bose hearing aid headphonesThe Bose hearing aid cum headphones are endowed with some of the interesting features.
- It has one of the best Bluetooth Connectivity which makes it stand out
- If you charge it once, you can use it all through the day
- You can hear the music in the background and listen to the conversations around you at the same time.
- With one tap, you can even take phone calls on it
- You need to install the Bose Hear App in order to use them
- You can set the mode and volume directly on the headphone
- You need the App to tune the “mode” functionality
- You need to tune each mode to get the perfect sound for yourself